Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, November 7, 2011

New by Roseytoes Designs

Roseytoes has an exclusive grab bag that is available only here at FPD for the month of Nov!!
This grab bag is valued at $12 but is only $3 all month!!
This grab bag includes 3 never before released template packs, with 4 templates per pack!!
They are CU, PU, S4H, S4O ok!!
and kits I used with these templates
available HERE
and my layouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment