Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

New by Kitty Designs

Let say I can't get enough of Christmas kit! Besides the wintery Serenity Chirstmas kit from yesterday - which is still 20% OFF + extra 10% OFF for subscriber - just saying :P -Kitty also has this traditional colored style. Because we all need traditional, don't you think so?

So... this one is up at The Lilypad!
and is called Christmas is here



Original Price: $6.5 | Now: $5.2
*subscriber got extra 10% OFF*

Include:
16 papers - 8 shabby darker papers, 8 soft colors
1 banner
1 bird
3 borders (recolored)
2 bows (with and without shadow)
1 cake
1 candy
1 chimney
1 circle frame
1 cloud
1 colorful swirl dots
1 fallen glitter dots
1 joy flair
2 flowers
1 scalloped oval frame
1 stamp frame
1 triple square frame
1 vintage dark frame
3 gifts
1 gingerman cookie
1 glitter splat
1 doodle word: goodie
1 heart
5 journals block (recolored)
1 lamp
3 christmas lamps
1 hanging christmas lamp
2 christmas leaves
1 messy colorful dots
1 overlay dot blocks
1 raindeer
1 santa
1 snowman
2 socks
1 magical spreading leaves
1 stample
1 star journal block
7 word strips
3 tags
1 white dotted tree overlay
1 words overlay


and my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment