Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 11, 2011

New By River Rose


This is a mix of 2 previously released holiday themed kits blended to make a huge collection of Christmas goodies to scrap your Christmas festivities, make cards and crafts, and all in all save your precious memories! The 2 previous kits were called 'Christmas Surprises' and 'Mouse Tales'. All together included with this kit are;
22 background papers, jpg format, 300dpi
75 elements, png format, 300dpi 
 Leave my layout some love HERE
River Rose was so excited to work with Amy Stoffel Designs and Studio Jen D on this 3 person collaboration. They put their heads together and came up with an absolutely beautiful collab to create your family memories of all kinds.
and my layout using thid fab collab
 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment