Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 18th Releases by Ruby Lane

This week Ruby Lane has one brand-new release and one re-release. I love brand-new things, so let's see that one first! "Bountiful" is full to overflowing with beautiful harvest colors and the theme of thanksgiving and blessings. Who wouldn't love this?

and my layout:
Leave my layout some love HERE
We have two freebies today! Please enjoy the word art created using the new release, "Bountiful". [Note that the background paper is just there to show it off. The image is a transparent *.png file.] And the beautiful paper stack created using "Funky Fall". Go HERE to ruby Lane's blog to get them. And remember these freebies are only available for a short time, so pick it up now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment