Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Boomersgirl Brand New Kit plus Exclusive Freebies!




Expecting a baby is hands-down the most exciting and miraculous time of a mom's life! The countdown to holding that precious baby in your arms is full of ups and downs and memories you won't want to forget! This kit is perfect to scrapbook the unique story of you or a loved one waiting for a bundle of joy. And best of all, it's 30% off my already low, low price through tomorrow 8/29/14 
(valid at Daisies & Dimples, KittenScraps & Friends and Scrappy Bee)!  
 Also available at Scrappy BeeKittenScraps & Friends and MyMemories.

Allow an extra 3-5 days for MyMemories to process the kit through their store.

All PU kits and CU products are ALWAYS $5.00 or less! 
 
 
 
  have a super cute FREE set for you on Boomersgirl's  Facebook page. 
Click on the image to go there to grab this new Fan Freebie!
https://www.facebook.com/BoomersgirlDigitalDesigns?ref=br_tf
 

And a blog freebie for you! 
Click on the image to visit Boomersgirl's blog to collect this awesome set!  
http://boomersgang.blogspot.com/2014/08/pickles-ice-cream-digital-kit.html

And be sure to sign up for her newsletters to receive
EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER FREEBIES
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment