Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tell Your Story - July by JB Studio and Neia Arantes

Tell Your Story - July  

by JB Studio and Neia Arantes

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_102&products_id=20094&zenid=533a4fd4db007d0322a000edaaafd86c

 

July is full of memorable moments. Fun with family and friends. Celebrations and adventures keep us busy and the good times shared are worth remembering. Tell Your Story July, a collaborative kit from JB Studio Designs and Neia Arantes is perfect to use to keep these memories alive. It is versatile enough that it can be used to document all your favorite moments from July and beyond.
The kit includes 18 patterned papers, 8 solids, 93 elements, 22 wordbits & FWP: 5 journal cards (3x4in)

available at GoDigitalsSrapbooking 

and my layout using this fab new collab

 Leave my layout some love HERE

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment