Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

JenC guest at The Digi Chick

JenC is thrilled to announce that she has started a guest spot at The DigiChick! She has a brand new and exclusive collection. "I don’t know about you, but there’s nothing I like more than discovering the person beyond the image they portray – I like getting to know people for who they really are, what they really love, and how they truly feel about things. The genuine person, the real person is a wonderful person to know." Those were the thoughts in  mind when Jen was creating this collection.  She wanted to share "the real me" – with the real you.
jencdesigns_therealme_all 
and my layout using this fab new kit collection
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment