Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My BFF by Just So Scrappy

 Just So Scrappy's new kit is called "My Bff" and it has 248 Elements, 26 Papers and 2 Alphas. The Kit, Collection and Photoshop Styles are all on sale 50% off for the next couple of days.
available HERE 
   
and a freebie available at the facebook page click the image below to go there.  
and my layout using this fabulous new kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment