Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"School Rules" By Just So Scrappy

"School Rules Bundle"  
http://www.justsoscrappytoo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=38_39&products_id=3960
 by Just So Scrappy
 available at 
Just so Scrappy too
available in individual packs too
HERE

This Bundle includes the full 12x12 300 dpi School Rules kit, Set of
12x12 and 81/2 x 11 Quick Pages, set of 10 5x7 Brag Book Pages, set of 7
Extra Alphas, set of 6 Page Borders, set of 8 Journal Cards, set of 18
Clusters, set of 68 Extra Papers, set of Flairs, Bottlecaps and Pebbles,
set of Journal Cards, set of Stacked Backgrounds, set of Clustered
Stitches, set of Journal Clusters and a set of Worn and Torn Papers
and my layouts using this fab collection
 leave this layout love HERE
 and this one love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment