Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, August 11, 2014

Two fun new kits by Studio Lynnise

Two fun new kits by Studio Lynnise
only $1 each
http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-supplies/argylecrocodileelements-lynnise.html
Work it Girl! Dottie is a spicy, active beautiful snail. She loves to keep herself in shape with some hard core pilates. She so cute and 6 she'll whip your page into shape too! This adorable package contains these great elements:

2 versions of pilate Dotty
1 in the round
1 banner
1 butterfly
1 scalloped journal spot
1 clipped frame
1 grunge splat
1 paint spray
1 pennant
1 flower
1 chipboard tag
1 bow
2 leaf sprays
3 ball stickers
1 acrylic clock hand
1 tied string
1 dumbbell sticker
1 barbell sticker
1 kettleball
1 rolled mat
1 dotted ribbon
1 punched scatter
6 word art
my layout with Pilate dotty
Leave my layout some love HERE

and
Argyle Crocodile
http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-supplies/argylecrocodileelements-lynnise.html
Sometimes, I just plain miss the 80's. Remember Flashdance, Madonna, side ponytails, and of course, Argyle Sweaters, This cute and quirky with it's bright colors and cute lead character is sure to brighten anyone's day! This package contains these great elements:
1 argyle crocodile
1 punchie scatter
1 stripe ribbon
1 pink journal spot
1 circle embellishment
1 circle embellishment word art
1 circle journal spot
1 fabric rose
7 word art strips
1 crystal body butterfly
1 zipper flower
1 argyle button
3 argyle socks
1 gator snap
1 metal center flower
1 paint splat
1 paint splatter
1 net center flower
1 leaf
1 banner
1 stitched strip banner piece
1 diamond strip
1 acrylic flower 
and my layout with Argyle Crocodiloe
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment