Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, August 11, 2014

Just Because Cluster Frame Freebie and New Release

Just Because Cluster Frame Freebie and New Release

Good evening everyone. Hope your all having a nice weekend. this kit was created because as Katie said:  "So a friend of mine contacted me the other day and asked if I could make her a set of styles for a project she was working on using a palette she sent me. After making her styles for her I thought instead of letting them just go to waste I would make a little kit with the colors for this weeks release." It is called Just Because and she just listed it in the store. Erika from the Just So Scrappy CT made for you guys a Cluster Frame using it. THANK YOU ERICKA. Have a nice evening.


  
and my layout using this fab just because kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment