Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Autumn in the Air City and woods by Paty Grief

Autumn in the Air
City and woods
by Paty Grief
available at Paty Grief shop
and
 mostruário_AITA2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_FullKitCity2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_WordSnippets2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_FullKit2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_Papers2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_Clusters2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_Clips2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_Cards2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_Bundle2
PGreif_Preview_AITA_Alpha2
mostruário_AITA_Buythis
and my layout using Autumn In the woods
Leave this layout some love HERE
my layout using Autumn In The City
leave this layout love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment