Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Climb by The Kit Cart

by The Kit Cart
will be 40% off for a limited time and as a Newsletter subscriber take an additional 10% off your Kit Cart total order by using the Prom Code KC-LEToSCLIMB valid today through Sunday.

The Kit cart created a new promotion called The Bargain Cart where once a week you can get a great deal on Oldie But Goodie! This week Pumpkin Patch is 70% off. There are a bunch of kits saying their goodbyes in the Retiring category for 75% off all at...
and my layout using Climb
and a template By Little Bit Shoppe called
coming soon...will be available at 
The Digi Chick
 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment