Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 17, 2014

Cornelia Designs newest collection {In The Orchard}

Cornelia Designs newest collection 
{In The Orchard} 
is in her shops now! 
This collection is perfect for all of your apple picking adventures! The templates make it easy to get your layouts done in no time.
 Grab them here today for 20% through Sunday!  
 




 buy the complete collection or individual packs
and my layout using this fab set and her Tucked at my wall Templates
available at
Mscraps
and
 Gingerscraps
Leave my layout some love HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment