Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wicked By LJS Designs

Wicked 
By LJS Designs
http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Wicked.html
  available at
 The Digi Chick
Are you a good witch or a bad witch or a little of both. Either or, this is the kit for you. Wicked is the Halloween kit for all the grown up witches out there, and by witch, I mean a Woman In Total Control of Herself! Kit Includes:
  • 14 pattered papers
  • 6 solid papers
  • 1 alpha including upper and lower case letters and some punctuation
  • 68 unique elements including witch silhouettes, cats, a bat, spiders, moons, a fence, a house, witches legs, ruby slippers, a flying monkey, tons of word art and so much more.
and my layout using this Wicked new kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment