Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Woven Rainbow By A-Manda Creations

So here's is the newest collection by A-Manda creation
 Woven Rainbow
 
 
This kit is so bright and colorful, it can really be used for anything!  Of course if your little on likes to make bracelets and weave rubberbands into neat creations, this would be a great kit for scrapping that as well.  This kit is full of fun elements and bold papers, you're going to love it.  You can find this collection 
at Her shop 
and 
and here is my layout using the bright fun kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment