Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fabulous news - JenC has her new store open at Gingerscraps!

Fabulous news - JenC has her new store open at Gingerscraps! She has been busily working behind the scenes to get more goodies in store, but these deals are so good - and only go to the 5th of October! 5 days - 3 products - $1 each - what an amazing deal!
She has 3 fabulous template sets on this month's Bake Sale:
jencdesigns_GS_BakeSale_Oct1-5

These $1 templates are also available at Pickleberry Pop & Gotta Pixel

Here's a closer look at each pack:
Memory Makers Volume 9 [Template Pack]
jencdesigns_memmakers9
Memory Makers Volume 10 [Template Pack]
jencdesigns_memmakers10
Memory Makers Volume 11 [Template Pack]
jencdesigns_memmakers11 
my layout with Memory makers Vol 9 and My Story September
 Leave my layout some love HERE
Each template pack includes PAGE, PSD, TIF and PNG format. The PSD and TIF format come in shadowed and unshadowed versions for ready-to-scrap shadows!
The Gingerscraps Buffet is also open - and I decided to dig deep and create a goal-orientated/exercise/diet/challenge yourself collection - it's called I Can Do It - here is the complete collection:
jencdesigns_icandoit_all
The I Can Do It: Scrapkit is available for just $2!

I Can Do It: Thin Alphas
jencdesigns_icandoit_ap2
I Can Do It: Chunky Alphas
jencdesigns_icandoit_cap
I Can Do It: Elements
 I Can Do It: Chunky Patterns
jencdesigns_icandoit_cp
I Can Do It: Mini Patterns
 I Can Do It: Papers (Solids and Patterns)
  and my layout with "I Can Do It"
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment