Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, October 18, 2014

New and re-released by Digilicious Designs

  Digilicious Designs has some more Halloween goodies for you this week! 
Some sweet & some spooky!
 Don't forget to grab the free gift 
in her newsletter and sign up for it if you haven't already HERE.

Digilicious Design Website
Digilicious Design Blog
Sweet Shoppe Store

New Solo Release
Got Candy




Re-releases
Ghost Town
and my layout wityh Ghost Town
Leave my layout some love HERE

Yo Ho Ho

and my layout with Yo Ho HO
Leave my layout some love HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment