Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Happiness Blooms" save 25% off now at Gingerscraps

If its true that we are to "bloom where we are planted" then Happiness Blooms is sure to be a winner. Created by two delightful designers, this kit is so cute it just makes you smile looking at it. And if just looking at it brings a smile imagine how cute your little darlings would look scrapped with it. Tucked throughout this kit are whimsical critters and things that creep and crawl. Hidden trinkets are there too, from the darling birdhouse to the abundance of flowers paired with the right touch of glitz and glam. You will find that Happiness Blooms is the perfect year round kit. Happiness Blooms includes:

26 papers
60 elements
1 alpha
 Find it HERE

My layout using this fantastic new kit
Leave me some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment