Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New by Jennifer Fox Designs Down by the sea shore Made with a template by eNKayDesigns

She sells seashells down by the seashore. Jennifer has always loved that tongue twister almost as much as she loves the beach. This kit is full of her favorite beach colors, fun textures, and interesting elements. Use this kit to scrap all of your favorite beach and summer photos again and again. This kit contains 19 papers (10 patterned and 9 solids), 1 lowercase alpha with select punctuation, 1 bead spill, 1 sailboat, 1 hibiscus border, 4 buttons, 2 circle frames, 2 binder clips, 2 frames, 1 crab, 3 hibiscus, 10 journal/word strips, 1 life preserver, 1 palm tree, 1 radio, 4 ribbons, 2 ric rac pieces, 1 sand splat, 3 bubble stamps, 1 staple, 1 staple bunch, 2 felt stars, 1 string, 1 sun, 2 surfboards, 1 tag, and 1 wave. 
 
"Down By The Seashore" 
can be found HERE at 20% off right now

and template by eNKayDesigns
"Eezy peezy 2"
found HERE
My layout using this fantastic kit and template set

Find it HERE 
and don't forget to leave me some love

0 comments:

Post a Comment