Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 6, 2010

NEW "Josephine" by Marshmella designs

Are you looking for something basic with all the necessities? Check out Marshjmella's newest kit "Josephine". It's is a simple kit with an retro elegance that is perfect for every layout. It includes 9 papers, 44 elements and a full set of alphas.
Find it at Digiridoo shop HERE
 
and Gingerscraps HERE at 25% off
My layouts using this fantastic new kit
Template used: Eezy peezy by eNKay Designs
find it HERE
Leave me some love for my layout HERE
Template used: Simple and clean collaboration
 by Dido Designs and Three Sweet Chicks Designs
find them HERE
Leave me some love for my layout HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment