Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 13, 2010

"Say no to Piracy" New at Gingerscraps


Find it HERE
Get the fabulous collaboration from MandyMade, Pretty in Green and Wyld Web Designs along with the coordinating wordart and worn paper pack! Included in this bundle is the full Say No to Piracy mega kit, containing 84 elements and 38 papers, PLUS the gorgeous worn paper pack and wordart pack to match! This is a value of over $18, you save over 44% by getting the BUNDLE!

*FREE WITH PURCHASE - THIS WEEK ONLY!!**
Bonus Borders and Glitter styles are free with your purchase, this week only! You don't need to do anything, they are included in the downloads with your purchase. Get them this week, next week they will only available as a separate purchase!
Or choose to purchase items separately
The kit
 Find it HERE
 Paper pack
Find them HERE
Word art
Find them HERE
My layout using this amazing fun kit
Leave me some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment