Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New at MatrioshkiScrap

A Handful of Cherries By Camomile Designs and Single chick 4 by Three sweet chicks designs

This kit contains:
13 papers in JPG, 12x12;
46 elements in PNG;
1 English Alpha
1 Russian Alpha
The kit doesn't include shadowed versions of the elements so you can create any shadows by yourself.
The papers and elements in this kit are created at 300 dpi.
Kit is S4H-friendly 

Chicklet template pack is a fun way to capture precious moments with your digital scrapbooking pages. Sometimes when you need a little mojo to help kick start your creativity. Let your imagination go and the template will just guide you.

Kit Contains-
1- 12x12 psd format templates 300 dpi
1- 12x12 tiff format templates 300 dpi
My layout using these fantastic new products
Leave me some love HERE
Leave me some more love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment