Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 27, 2010

"seeds of tomorrow" By Marshmella designs

The end of summer is coming and I know I will have a lot of gardening to do. I love spending time outside digging in the dirt and will really miss it when winter comes. So I thought I would do one more summer kit before fall is here. All 60 elements in this kit are hand drawn by me. I created all neutral papers so the elements really stand out in this kit. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did creating it.

This kit includes 12 papers and 60 elements.
-1 cloud ,2 bows ,2 buttons ,2 flies ,17 flowers ,5 frames
 1 heart ,5 leaves ,pot of flowers ,pot ,rake ,2 ric rac
 seeds ,shed ,2 shovels ,sign ,2 sparkles ,3 strings
sun ,tag ,watering can ,6 weeds
Find "Seeds of tomorrow"
at Gingerscraps HERE
 
and Digiridoo HERE
My layouts using this fantastic hand drawn kit
Leave it some love HERE
And please leave this one some love too HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment