Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 27, 2010

"Lil crime fighter" by Statements by Jodi

Do you have a little crime fighter? A cops and robbers playing kid? Then this kit is perfect for you! This kit has so many cute elements you will not have any trouble making the perfect layout for your little crime fighter!

This kit includes 13 papers, 33 elements, and 5 word arts.
barbed wire, guns, badges, police cars, police officers, police dog, handcuffs, buttons, ribbons, and much more!
 You can find it HERE
My layout using this very fun new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment