Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 6, 2010

New collaboration at Gingerscraps by the Gingerbread ladies Saturday August 7th release


Shabby Seashore Here
Lets go down to the Shabby Seashore.
This is the newest collaboration from GingerScraps Designers.
This eclectic kit is perfect for all of your summer memories from those ocean vacations to just a day on the beach with friends and family. The muted colors are perfect for those poolside photos too!
Take a walk with us down the Shabby Seashore whenever you need to get away or if your lucky enough to live by the shore, then pull up a chair and enjoy! Shabby Seashore includes:
50 papers
98 Elements
Bonus CU Photoshop style set of wonderful wave textures in perfectly matching colors!

For the month of August any purchase over $10.00 you will receive a coupon to get this kit for only $1.00!

Find the collab HERE
My layouts using this amazing new kit



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment