Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mommy's helper by Pretty in Green at gingerscraps

As Moms it’s nice to get help around the house, because we all know how it can sneak up on us. This Bundled kit is great for scrapping photos or journaling memories of your little helper helping you out, or maybe just making the mess worse, lol. This kit is full of beautiful sorbet like colors perfect for just about any layout of your little man or lady. I just love the cleaning little dust bunnies in this kit!
This kit contains 26 colorful rich textured papers and 50 coordinating elements. Added Faded papers and coordinating Word Art tags in 2 colors.
 Find Mommy's helper HERE
Find the papers HERE
Find the word tags HERE
 Find the full pack HERE

My layout using this fun new kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment