Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bahama Mama By Dani Moy

It's time for a brand new Duo-licious collab! Check out Bahama Mama on sale this week for just $3 and the matching splats are $2!
By now I'm sure you've seen the delightfully tropical Bahama Mama that Dani's got in store now. Isn't it fun? I only wish I had more caribbean, pina colada, lounging on the beach in my hammock wearing flip flops photos to scrap with it, lol!  So without further ado, here is Bahama Mama and your Bahama Mama freebies.

and the fereebies
get them HERE on Dani's blog
 and my layout using Bahama Mama
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment