Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

SUNSHINY DAY By Karen Lewis Designz

SUNSHINY DAY.
Sunshiny Day is a collection of fresh summer inspired papers and embellishments. Whether the memory you are capturing is spending the day flying a kite, riding bikes, taking a nature walk or simply enjoying the outside air on a picnic with the family, Sunshiny Day is sure to help capture that fresh, bright & cheery feeling.
my layout using Sunshiny Day
Leave my layout some love HERE

Be sure to stop by the Freebies page on Karen's Blog to grab a coordinating freebie for this kit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment