Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, July 1, 2011

Cupcake Cute Birthday By Kooky Cat Designs

Have fun with this birthday kit! Scrap your birthday pictures or make a card or an invitation with this cute birthday kit. This kit contains 74 elements, 24 papers, 3 alpha sets, 11 frames and 6 quickpages (6 12x12 pages and 6 4x6 pages). Not all is shown in the preview, drop shadows are on preview only, some element clusters and the Quickpages have drop shadows. This kit is for personal use, please read my terms of use. Papers are 3600x3600 at 300dpi, in .jpg files, elements are also 300dpi in .png format.







On sale now! Get it all for only $2.09!
http://scrapbird.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=163

You can also purchase the alpha and quickpages separately if you like, both are also on sale for just $1.19!

Since it seems you liked the last alpha, here is another one for you! If you want all three colors get them here for only $1.19 on sale now!



Download it HERE at Kooky Cats designs blog: 
and my layout using this fab Birthday kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment