Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, July 29, 2011

New by Alegna design

 Memory Blocks vol. 4

Great templates to display lots of photo's or work with all different kind of papers. The pack has 4 templates, 3600x3600 in psd files and separate png layers.
and my layout using this fab template set and Lisete scrap's kit Feel good
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment