Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Little Of Me and A Little Of You Grab Bag Collab By Nikki Epperson and Cluster Queen Creations

A Little Of Me and A Little Of You is a grab bag collab with a twist! Cluster Queen Creations and Nikki Epperson have teamed up to bring you 16 all new templates, in their popular Gimme Layers Lite and Sweet Starts lines! The twist is the two designers adapted some of each other's signature style into each template, so that you get 16 templates that compliment each other perfectly! You have the tight, layered composition of Nikki combined with the more spread out and filled pages of Melissa (Cluster Queen), to make these templates full of layers on the lite side!
At 78% off the retail price, this grab bag is an outstanding value!
In this file are 16- 12x12 page templates in .psd and .tiff formats. For Cluster Queen Creations' template, the individual .png layers are included for each template as well. Each template is saved at 300 dpi. Drop shadows are included on each layer but are easily customizable to suit your needs. All templates are for personal use only and are S4H friendly. All templates may also be used for creating CT layouts.
my layouts using a two of these fab templates in the grabbag 
I also used the "That's my boy" kit By Nikki to create this one
leave my layout some love HERE
I also used the "Forever summer" Kit by Nikki to create this one
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment