Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, July 29, 2011

New by Pick A Paper by Alissa Jones

 


For the car lover in your family! If you have anyone in your family that loves cars, then this is the kit for you! You'll find 14 papers and more than 45 elements that will help you tell your story with style.

Includes 14 papers:
9 patterned papers, 5 solid papers

Elements include:
7 doodled car stickers
1 flame available in 3 colors to be used alone, or behind the racing cars
2 pieces of flair
1 raceway drivers license with opening for photo
1 designer bottle cap and 1 button
3 frames; one includes some tow truck word art but also comes without the words and cloud
1 pair of dice (to hang from your rearview mirror, lol)
2 journal spots; one comes with shadow and with pieces separated to add your own shadow
1 hot rods sticker, 1 lightning bolt sticker
1 winners cup available in 2 paper colors and in metal
2 paper flowers
2 license plates; on says speedy the other says rusty
2 pennants; one with racing flags and one with dangling light signals
1 printed transparency without shadows and with both horizontal and vertical shadows
4 road sign puffy stickers
1 doodled set of racing flags
3 curly or folded ribbons
6 metal road signs on poles
1 doodled leaning stack of tires sticker and 1 traffic cone sticker
1 word art with and without shadows
My layout using lightning fast
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment