Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, July 22, 2011

New at Gingerscraps

Check out all the new  fresh baked goodies at Gingerscraps HERE I chose to scrap with a few goodies by 
Craft-tastrophic  this week check them out below.
Mega- new release by Craft-tastrophic, to increase your template variety, three new packs of Craft-templates line. Remember in addition to the PSD files you will get the individual PNG files. Check them up...
 Craft-Templates Framed Blocks
GS_CraftTemp_FramedBlocks.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Craft-Templates-Framed-Blocks.html

Craft-Templates Framed Circles
GS_CraftTemp_FramedCircles.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Craft-Templates-Framed-Circles.html

Craft-Templates Scattered
GS_CraftTemp_Scattered.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Craft-Templates-Scattered.html
kit used:
So Girl! 

The Kit by Craft-tastrophic. A very girly kit filled with femenine elements, suitable for teens, toddlers, babies, party, etc... you name it!
It Includes 12 textured papers and more than 30 elements.
Personal use only S4H, S4O
and my layout using Framed Blocks templates and So Girl
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment