Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New collabs by Nikki Epperson and Cluster Queen Creations

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! I have a bunch of great stuff to share with you all today! I am so excited! 

Check out Niki's new collabs with Cluster queen creations
Their kit, Life Gave Me Lemons, is a kit all about celebrating life-the good, the bad and the ugly! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade…this kit fully embraces this philosophy by combining bright cheerful elements with some darker elements, so you can scrap just about any memory with this kit! Discover how fun it is to focus on the good instead of the bad when you scrap with this versatile kit!
 
AND, if you purchase the kit this week only (7/21-7/27), you will receive the coordinating add-on, which is really a full kit itself, Life Gave Me {Pink} Lemons, absolutely free!



Now to share a bit of lovliness from Nikki's CT with you, 
just look at what we did with this beautiful collab! 




Aren't they gorgeous!? 
 and here are my two layouts using each of these fab new kits!
 Leave my Layout some love HERE
and this one some love HERE
Now, on last thing... and you are going to love this, I promise! Nikki and
Melissa came together to give you two adorable co-ordinating freebies! 
Nikki and Melissa have done messy paint to coordinate with the two kits, you can grab Melissa's HERE on her blog and head on over to Nikki’s blog HERE to grab hers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment