Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Danimoy deals

GAB and GGI!

Flutter
It's time for Grab-A-Byte you can snag each piece of Dani's Flutter Collection for just $1 each exclusively at Scrapbook-Bytes!





and my layout using Flutter
Leave my layout some love HERE
Rock Star

It's also time for Gotta Grab It exclusively at Gotta Pixel! You can get each piece of Dani's Rockstar Collection for just $1 through Tuesday July 12!




 
and my layout using Rockstar
leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment