Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Look at these fantastic finds by Aja Abney

Find her at Scrapbook Bytes and
 Christmas Wonder
     
A nostalgically sparkly mini-kit, inspired by the magic of the holidays. *This is a re-release.*

Includes:
6 papers
1 jingle bell cluster (shadowed and un-shadowed)
3 embellished word arts
2 buttons ,1 string of flowers
1 snowflake cluster ,2 embellished frames
1 glittered border ,1 branch
and 
Christmas shimmer solids
9 glittery, shimmery solid papers inspired by the richness of the holiday season.   
and a fantastic template set called 
Art starts 9-12
    
Four brand new, layered 12x12 .psd templates.
My layouts using these fantastic items 
 Leave my layout some love HERE
and this one some HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment