Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, December 3, 2010

New by Pretty In Green at Gingerscraps

Lovely Weather
Come on, it's Lovely Weather for a sleigh ride together with you! Pretty in Green has gotten in the spirit of Christmas and She’s all ready for Snow! Come on it is Lovely Weather even though it may be cold outside, this kit is sure to warm you up with beautiful reds and greens, with rustic tans and brown, and a cool touch of blue. Now that I have that song in my head… this Bundle Pack contains the full kit with 44 elements and 21 papers, and a set of 3 alphas that include sheets and individual pngs, also a set of word art tags in two colors red and green for a total of 62 tags, Plus this bundle contains an added set of 7 worn and torn papers to give your layout a rustic look!
available separately in her shop HERE 
or in a bundle pack for big savings HERE
 My layout using Lovely Weather
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment