Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

New by Lisete

PU Grab Bag "Christmas 2010" {Christmas Song}
This wonderful grab bag included 5 new Christmas products, all about the "Christmas Song" new collection. A complete full size kit, one alpha set, pack of word art, pack of quick pages and pack of clusters. Personal Use. Great chance to grab this wonderful collection and saving a lot of money! Included: 59 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 9 papers jpg, 12 x 12 300 dpi. 1 alpha (each character in individuals png files) upper, numbers and some specials characters. 1 pack of 4 word art, png 300 dpi, with soft drop shadows. 1 pack of clusters elements png, 300 dpi, with soft drop shadows. 1 quick page album with 4 quick pages, 1 scene jpg format, 3 png, all 300 dpi, 12 x 12. Special Promotion: Spend 7$ in her store and get this grab bag for free, just have to add to the cart.
 My layout using this fantastic Grab bag
 leave it some love HERE
and an example layout using one of the pre-made quick pages

0 comments:

Post a Comment