Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

New by Nikki Eppersoon... isn't she just amazing!

Nikki has outdone herself this week! So much goodness coming out TODAY at The Digichick! First, 2 beautiful new kits:
(all product images are linked to the shop)
Add to these kits 3 delightfully delicious template packs and you've got yourself endless hours of scrapbooking!Just to tempt you a little more, check out the layouts Nikki's CT members and I have created:
Laura:
Faye:
Sally:
Carrie Ann:
and a few by me:

 using Crazy for You and sweet starts vol 15
leave my layout some love HERE
 
using sweet starts vol 3 mini and Nikki's retired kit The simple things 
leave this layout some love HERE
using boy wonder and sweet starts mini 2
and leave this layout some love HERE

 And that's just a sampling of what you can do with these kits and templates! It's not to late to buy a last minute digital Christmas gift for someone on your list, either! Check out Nikki's shop today!

I want to wish all of Nikki's blog readers a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holidays! Enjoy your family! Stay safe and HAPPY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment