Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

New By eNKay Designs

Find the full kit HERE  
If you celebrate Christmas, this kit is perfect for you, no matter where you live in the world. The colours are somewhat traditional yet modernized and even though some traditional Christmas elements are included, you won't find anything with snow, or other things linking to cold weather. Perfect for Christmas layouts in the Northern Hemisphere as well as Southern Hemisphere (like me ;) ). Colour coordinates with GAB December 2010, S4H ok.
 

and here is some inspiration by her lovely CT girls and I:
and my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment