Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ruby Lane and Funky Playground Designs

Ruby Lane is taking part in some fantastic fun giveaways at Funky Playground Designs.  For the whole month of December you can find awesome giveaways and freebies on the Funky Playground Designs blog.  
and Ruby Lanes Freebie is HERE  a paper stack from her new kit Merry and Bright.  I hope that you enjoy this paper stack and have a fun ride on the Funky Train this month with Funky Playground designs!
Today is the first day and Ruby Lane is giving away something special using this super cute kit.  

A so sweet, bright and merry kit for a multitude of holiday layouts!

1 plastic alpha
14 papers, including solids
39 elements which include: 1 button, 2 flair buttons, 1 holiday candy, 2 candy canes, 1 clip, 1 Christmas cookie, 1 page border, 2 ribbon flowers, 3 frames, 6 word labels, 1 string of lights, 1 mitten, 1, 2 ribbons, 3 snowflakes, 1 snowflake scatter, 1 funky snowman, 3 strings, 2 tags, 3 trees, 1 word-art

** Drop shadows are for preview purposes only. All files have been saved at 300dpi and are in .jpeg and .png format. Not all items are shown. S4H/S4O Friendly please see my TOU for details. **Find Merry and bright HERE
Here is a page I made using this kit.   
 leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment