Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mother, wife a kit by Mel Hains Gingerscraps December Guest Designer

Mother , Wife
 find it HERE
    A kit celebrating women! This full sized kit in retro shades consists of 14 textured plain and patterned papers. The 42 elements consists of 2 journalling tags, 2 layered button elements, 1 pan, 2 paint splats, 1 paint smear, 2 paper flowers, 1 pin cushion, 1 pram, 3 ribbons, 1 curly bow, 1 wrapped bow, 2 sewing machine, 3 sets of stitches, 2 strings, 1 swirl, 1 apron, 1 beadspill, 2 borders, 1 broom, 1 bulldog clip, 1 cupboard, 2 rolled flowers, 4 assorted frames, 1 heart and 3 housewives. The alpha consists of numbers, letters and some punctuation. This kit also includes a FREE word art add on set!     
  Journaling reads;
I barely remember who I was then...
not that it wasn't good, life is
just better now...simpler yet exciting.
I have grown with you. I love who
I am with you . You make me want to
 be a better person...better wife, mother,
lover, friend. Sometimes change is an
awesome thing and can enrich us.
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment