Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

New by Nikki Epperson "My Wishlist"

Find it HERE

I want this! I want that! This is the time of year that the children in our lives start making their Christmas Wishlists!
Join me in documenting their oh so long wish lists for Santa!

This bold and colorful kit includes:
18 papers (6 solids)
1 lowercase alpha with numbers and some punctuation
1 baby ,2 bows ,4 buttons ,1 camera
1 car ,1 game controller ,3 flair buttons
4 flowers ,3 frames ,3 gifts ,2 headphones
1 journal block ,2 mp3 players ,1 paper doll
4 ribbons ,2 ricrac ,1 string ,1 tree ,2 word art

Papers are 12 x 12, 300 dpi, .jpg format.
Elements are 300 dpi, .png format.
Drop shadows are for preview purpose only.
My products are S4H/S4O friendly.
 and I used Sweet Starts vol. 11 templates in my layout with "Wish List"
find them HERE

My layout
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment