Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

New from Nikki Epperson at The Digi chick

2 fabulous new releases from Nikki. First off, we have a great template set. Where does she come up with these fab templates?! Sweet Starts Vol 14 is available now. I think these are some of my favorites. Very versatile & easy to make your own.



And she's also got a gorgeous new kit called

Kit includes:
18 papers (6 solids) ,1 lowercase alpha
1 banner ,1 berry branch ,4 buttons
6 flowers ,3 frames ,2 glitter ,1 heart scatter
1 lace ,1 leaf branch ,2 paint smears ,2 paper leaves
4 ribbons ,3 ricrac ,1 scallop ,2 strings ,4 word strips

take a look at some of the pages Nikki's other Lovies have done.....
above By Kari

above by Tricia

above by Laura

above by koalamama


above by Carrie Ann

and from Nikki herself above!


Aren't they beautiful!!?
I can't wait to see what you do with this beautiful kit! 
Here is what I have done with it and the new Sweet starts 14 templates...
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment