Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lots of new product, sales and big news from Nikki Epperson

Nikki has created two new *amazing* template packs for your scrapping pleasure, and they're 20% off at The DigiChick today!  Check these lovelies out:


My layouts using these fantastic new template sets!
 Using sweet starts 12 and Under the mistletoe by Nikki
leave it some love HERE
using sweet starts 12 and Winter Wishes by Nikki
leave it some love HERE

If you missed the Black Friday grab bag and you're kicking yourself, never fear!  She's breaking it up and selling the pieces separately!




As for the news... firstly, Nikki is retiring a whopping sixteen products, and they're on sale through this weekend for just a buck each!!  Grab em before they're gone!  You can see them all HERE

And, last but certainly not least, Nikki's looking to add a couple more layout girls to the team!!!  Do not miss this chance, get your apps in right away!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment