Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Forever by Ruby Lane


Forever contains:
Find it HERE
18 textured papers, including solids and bracket shaped page
1 Upper and Lower Silver Alpha with flower on Caps.
50 elements: 2 glitter scroll embellishments, 1 strip of lace, 1 you and me babe tape, 2 bows, 1 black damask clip, 3 glitter adorned journal embellishments, 2 ribbon with bows, 1 foil sprinkles, 1 layerd felt flower, 3 strings of beads, 2 metal paper clips, 1 diamond cluster photo corner, 3 eyelet ribbon clusters, 1 flower stem, 1 silk flower with glitter center, 1 glitter adorned floral embellishment, 2 double glass hearts, 2 metal heart charms with bows, 1 metal heart with gem, 1 iron key, 1 double metal heart, 2 colored chrome hearts, 3 printed ribbons, 1 rose wreath, 1 silver photo frame, 8 paper tags (bride, groom, love, never part, sweet, etc.)

*S4H/O friendly - shadows for preview only - not all items are shown on preview 
 My layout using Forever and the SPD template from the October template challenge
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment