Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New by Lisete at Scrappity Doo Dah

 Lisete's new kit Paraiso, released today at Scrappity-Doo-Dah:
Find the full kit HERE
and find the individual kit extras in Lisete's shop HERE



This is an incredibly beautiful kit!  I absolutely love the color combination of greens and pinks and yellows, with a bit of brown.  The foliage and flowers are simply spectacular - as always Lisete gives us a realistically accurate kit that delivers what it promises:  Paradise.  I also love the little extras:  tags, scatters, butterflies, a gorgeous lamp, ribbons and bows...you name it, this kit has it!

The papers are a combination of some of the most beautiful papers in the market today.  They are so incredibly versatile and luxurious!  I am fascinated with this kit - I know I will be using it over and over again.


Here is my layout I created with it:
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment