Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 8, 2010

New at Gingerscraps

Roadtrip Value Bundle by Wyld Web Designs  

Get all the Roadtrip! pieces together for one low price! This value bundle contains the Roadtrip! kit, wordart and alpha pack together for a savings of 30% off the market price!
30%Off
Find it HERE

Brilliantly Blocked Template Set By Gingerscraps

One of my favorite scrap techniques when I was a paper scrapper was little cut pieces of paper adhered to my layout- also known as blocking. It is also a lot of fun to use the blocking technique on digital scrap pages. Now you can have brilliantly blocked layouts with this template set! Clip your favorite papers (I recommend using a combination of patterned and solids) to the blocks and make your layouts absolutely brilliant!
find them HERE
My layout using both
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment