Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's coming! Gingerscraps Halloween blog train and halloween fun on the forum

Sneak Peek at our coming up Halloween Party Blog Train...and YES I am a stop along the way!
Seriously though.  I can’t tell you how big this is – there just isn’t enough words.  I hope you all play along with us at Gingerscraps.  Even the Speed Scraps have prizes to hand out during the scraps – not to mention a great prize for completing the Scrap.  And don't forget about the blog train!!  I’m telling ya this is going to be a HUGE event this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment